Get Your Connecticut Real Estate License Today!
In order to sit for the salesperson's license real estate exam, you must successfully complete a 60 hour Real Estate Principles and Practices Course that meets the minimum requirements as set forth by the State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection Real Estate Commission. We are pleased to be able to offer this course which includes the following subject matter:
- Real Property and the Law
- Concepts of Home Ownership
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Listing Agreements and Buyer Representation
- Interests in Real Estate and Forms of Real Estate Ownership
- Legal Documents
- Transfer of Title and Title Records
- Real Estate Financing
- Leases and Property Management
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Land Use Controls and Property Development
- Fair Housing and Ethics Practices
- Environment Issues and Closing the Real Estate Transaction
- Real Estate Investment
- Connecticut Licensing Law
- Real Estate Taxes & Liens
- Real Estate Contracts
While the course is intended to prepare individuals to take the Connecticut Real Estate Salesperson's exam, it is also an excellent choice for those who wish to gain more detailed knowledge about the home buying and home selling process.
More detail about the course is provided here
Click here for a list of Salesperson and Broker Pre-licensing requirements.
Questions regarding your current license should be directed to the Connecticut Real Estate Commission: 860-713-6150.
Click here to see the current schedule